Incorta Introduces Version 3.0 of the World’s Fastest Data-to-Analytics Platform
Company’s technology uniquely bypasses data modeling to deploy quickly and deliver one-of-a-kind, real-time insights on demand to business users
SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 6, 2018 (Businesswire) — Incorta, the enterprise analytics platform that bypasses data modeling to deliver real-time insights straight from operational data, today announced version 3.0 of its technology, which it touts as the “world’s fastest data-to-analytics platform.”
Incorta’s “data-to-analytics” approach—combining large, complex business data in real-time, regardless of its original form, structure, or scale—enables the development of highly secured, real-time analytic applications in only days, and reduces query times from hours to seconds. Version 3.0 speeds Incorta deployments and queries even more—up to 500 percent in some cases—providing unmatched enterprise analytics performance and ease of use to customers.
“Today’s business users rightly expect to receive answers to their most pressing data questions in only seconds—not minutes, hours, or weeks. It’s an absolutely reasonable demand, but, unfortunately, it’s one the enterprise analytics industry for a long time was unable to meet,” said Osama Elkady, chief executive officer (CEO) for Incorta. “When we launched Incorta three years ago, we knew we wanted to be the fastest analytics platform available: we wanted to deliver the fastest query returns and also the fastest deployments. And that’s exactly what we built and what we continue to evolve with Version 3.0. It’s why Incorta deploys faster than any other enterprise solution on the market. It’s why only Incorta delivers true, on-demand ‘information freedom’ to business users via unmatched query speeds. And it’s why Google Head of Analytics Ken Rudin says Incorta is ‘the first time I've seen real innovation in this area since 1988.’”
New in Incorta Version 3.0
Version 3.0 offers a variety of enhancements that speed both deployment time and query processing.
- Query speed improvements of 500 percent. With version 3.0, table sizes are limited only by the amount of memory on the server, so business users can receive results for complex queries across hundreds of millions—or even billions—of rows in only a few seconds or sub-seconds.
- Faster deployments. With Incorta’s Direct Data MappingTM engine, data is ingested without having to perform traditional modeling, so the time normally spent creating star-schema, cubes, or other structures is removed. This streamlining allows for deployments to be completed in a few days (versus months) and provides access to the full data fidelity of the source systems.
- Expanded capabilities for third-party tools. While the vast majority of customers use Incorta’s embedded visualization interface and search-based analysis features for data consumption and exploration, Version 3.0 also includes expanded capabilities that empower users of third-party tools such as Tableau and MicroStrategy to leverage Incorta’s SQL interface to query data from the Incorta engine.
Incorta: Driving Record-Breaking Analytics Speed for Some of Today’s Fastest-Growing Companies
Most Incorta deployments are completed in just days and deliver unheard-of processing speeds. For example:
- Restaurant technology platform Toast uses Incorta to aggregate billions of records from a variety of sources to provide fast access to consistent information across the organization. According to Tim Barash, Toast chief financial officer, “Before, it could take weeks to sort out all the noise when we needed to get a handle on our previous month’s performance. Now, we know in real time what’s going well and what isn’t. It’s incredible to have that kind of information at our fingertips.”
- In only six weeks, online image publisher Shutterfly Inc. used Incorta to build automated exception workflows and dashboards into its procurement practice in order to meet its lofty goal of reducing “stockouts” by 50 percent by fourth quarter 2018. According to Josh Miller, vice president of supply chain at Shutterfly, “Incorta is the greatest thing since sliced bread for a supply chain leader. It empowers the organization, it streamlines workflows, and it really enables employees to get to the heart of their roles and their jobs.” Shutterfly Director of Supply Chain Management and Procurement Rachel McCutcheon agrees, stating, “Before Incorta, buyers and planners on my team spent hours every day running reports. Now, we can get that information from Incorta in only seconds.”
- Recognized semi-conductor leader Broadcom uses Incorta to gain real-time insight into trending financial data stored throughout complex systems, including Oracle. With Incorta, Broadcom quickly incorporates new data into their environment and dramatically shortened the time it takes for users to get new analytics or reports. According to Broadcom Business Intelligence (BI) Senior Manager Ajit Oak, “It used to take IT 8-12 weeks to get a report from request to production. With Incorta, business users can do that on their own instantaneously.”
Elkady concluded, “Incorta empowers business users to answer questions they did not think possible—the type of probing business questions they gave up asking because their legacy analytics applications were far too limited, cumbersome, and convoluted.”
For more information about Version 3.0 of the Incorta data-to-analytics platform, visit www.incorta.com.
Incorta’s enterprise analytics platform aggregates complex business data in real-time, augmenting—or bypassing—the need for a traditional data warehouse. Powered by the industry’s first Direct Data MappingTM engine, Incorta provides unprecedented query performance and eliminates costly join operations altogether. Incorta’s powerful software engine allows companies to go from transactional data directly to business analytics at speeds unheard of in the current analytics environment. Incorta reduces from months to days the time required to roll out new analytics applications, and reduces query and reporting times from hours to seconds.
Backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Kleiner Perkins, Incorta is deployed in the Fortune 10, and powers analytics for some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies. To learn the fastest way to what matters, visit www.incorta.com or join the conversation on Twitter @incorta.